Plusfloor New Viilea Shadow Grey carpet tiles for offices 100% Nylon
New Viilea is a competitive heavy wear tile, with carefully selected colour tones that are ideal for a minimalistic space, creating a playful atmosphere and design scheme.
The details you need to know
This range is priced per box of 20 tiles that will cover 5m2.
FREE DELIVERY to any UK Postcode except NI.
Just contact us directly if you need to discuss anything.
These are Brand New Carpet Tiles.
Made in the UK. Dispatched in next working day.
- Product definition: Low-level loop
- Pile fibre: 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- Pile weight: 500 gr/m2 ± 5%
- Total thickness: 5.4 mm ± 7,5%
- Tile size: 500 x 500mm
- Surface Texture Tufted loop pile
- Pile Fibre 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- Tile Backing Pile Weight ISO 8543 500 g/m2 (+/- 5%)
- Pile Height 3.2-3.6mm
- Total Thickness ISO 1765 5.4mm (+/- 5%)
- Total Weight ISO 8543 4100 g/m2 (+/- 7.5%)
- Tile Size 500 x 500 x 5.4mm
- Tiles Per Box 20 5m2 coverage
- Use Classification Method EN 1307 Class 33
- Castor Chair Test EN 985 A, Continuous Use
- Dimensional Stability EN 986 Pass
- Thermal Isolation ISO 8302 0.06 m2 K/W
- Sound Absorption ISO 140-8 24 DB
- Walk On Test - Static Loading ISO 6356 < -0.3 kV Antistatic
- Reaction to fire EN ISO 11925-1 BFL-S1
- Hot metal nut test BS 4790 Low radius
- Light Fastness ISO 105 B02 >5
- Warranty 15 Years (Commercial)
Damages and Issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us
immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item
so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
What You Can't Return
Hand-made runners, cut-to-size carpets, marmoleum, vinyls, and stair-rods are these are not
refundable. Please read the terms set on these items by the UK Government: https://rb.gy/8sora
We cannot accept returns as they are made especially for you. They are bespoke, so please, please make
sure you have the correct measurements and you are sure of your purchase.
What You Can Return
For carpet tiles and wooden floors, a 25% restocking fee applies to all returns. Items returned must be undamaged and in their original packaging. If not, you may be responsible for additional fees and may not receive a refund. The buyer is responsible for return postage.
Please note, all returns or exchanges must first be approved by our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send items back without contacting us first. To initiate a return or
exchange, email us with your Order Number and reason for return. We'll respond with instructions on how to proceed.
Contact Us: For any other questions, contact us at:
Address: Head Office, Unit A, 82 James Carter Road, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7DE, United
Phone: +44 208798 0649
FREE Delivery anywhere in the UK on any order over £250. For orders under £250, shipping is £30 + VAT. Orders made before 12pm UK time are dispatched the following day and generally take between 1 and 3 business days to arrive anywhere in the UK mainland. Please get in touch with us if you have special delivery requirements. It's always a good idea to leave your contact number and email so the courier can contact you directly, and we can share delivery information with you via email.
5cm X 50cm Per Tile
20 Tiles Per Box
Coverage is 5m2 Per Box