Return & Refund Policy
Runners, Marmoleum, Carpets that have been cut and stair rods
Returning Items: What You Can Return
For carpet tiles and wooden floors, a 25% restocking fee applies to all returns. Items returned must be undamaged and in their original packaging. If not, you may be responsible for additional fees and may not receive a refund. The buyer is responsible for return postage.
Please note, all returns or exchanges must first be approved by our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send items back without contacting us first. To initiate a return or exchange, email us with your Order Number and reason for return. We'll respond with instructions on how to proceed.
- For any orders cancelled within 24 hours of purchase but have not been shipped, we will offer a full refund.
- We will NOT accept an order cancellation request if the orders have been shipped. Please apply for return after receiving the package (if applicable).
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Buyer pays return postage
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
How to get your refund, return or exchange
- Make sure you send product at our store address. Safestore 1A Oakfield Road, London, SE20 8QA, United Kingdom
- Customer pays return fees.
- We'll email you once processing your refund or exchange and the refund will be issued to your original payment method. Generally, you will receive a refund within 5 to 15 business days. (If no refund is received within 30 days, please contact us via email)
Note: All return/exchange items must be returned unworn, undamaged, unwashed and with all the original labels attached in original packaging. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and there will be no refund. If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email.
When will I get my refund?
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Generally, you will receive a refund within 5 to 15 business days. (If no refund is received within 30 days, please contact us via email)
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Stuck? Need more help?
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
Address For Return: C/O Cavendish deVere, Safestore 1A Oakfield Road,
London SE20 8QA, United Kingdom
Our Office Address: Suite 1152, Unit 3A, 34-35 Hatton Garden, Holborn
London EC1N 8DX