Burmatex Arctic blue water nylon office carpet tiles
All prices are + VAT
The details you need to know
- This range is priced per box of 20 tiles that will cover 4.5m2.
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £150 to any UK
- Just £30 + VAT postage on orders under £150.
- Just contact us directly if you need to discuss anything.
- Made in the UK. by Burmatex
These can only be purchased in 4.5m2 boxes minimum with free shipping.
- Product description Carbon Neutral Designer Loop
- Yarn description Universal Fibers® Thrive® matter carbon negative recycled yarn, Nylon PA6
- Size 50cm x 50cm
- Pile weight 624g/m2
- Total weight 4024g/m2
- Total thickness 7mm
- Wear classification BS EN 1307 Heavy Commercial Use Class 33
- arctic is carbon negative
- carbon negative recycled yarn
- arctic uses BioBase™
- recycled backing
- with arctic we provide a no landfill solution for your used tiles
- arctic is made using 100% certified renewable electricity
- arctic is independently
3rd party verified
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
What You Can't Return
Hand-made runners, cut-to-size carpets, marmoleum, vinyls, and stair-rods are these are not
refundable. Please read the terms set on these items by the UK Government: https://rb.gy/8sora
We cannot accept returns as they are made especially for you. They are bespoke, so please, please make
sure you have the correct measurements and you are sure of your purchase.
What You Can Return
For carpet tiles and wooden floors, a 25% restocking fee applies to all returns. Items returned must be undamaged and in their original packaging. If not, you may be responsible for additional fees and may not receive a refund. The buyer is responsible for return postage.
Please note, all returns or exchanges must first be approved by our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send items back without contacting us first. To initiate a return or
exchange, email us with your Order Number and reason for return. We'll respond with instructions on how to proceed.
50cm x 50cm per tile
20 tiles per box
Coverage is 5m2 per box
FREE Delivery to anywhere in the UK on any order over £250. For orders under £250 then shipping is £30+VAT.